[coreboot] Compiling for Pixel

Liwei xieliwei at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 03:41:11 CEST 2013

Hello list,
    I've been tinkering around with the Pixel for a while and today decided
to compile a copy of Coreboot on my own. As predicted for a first timer, I
made a brick.

    I can pretty much recover from that by reflashing with a bus
pirate-like device, but I'm wondering what did I do wrong?

    The device wakes up when I open the lid or press the power button
(keyboard light goes on) but that's it. It still turns off if I hold on to
the power button for a while.

    Attached are my flash layout ( http://paste.ubuntu.com/6075724/ ) and
coreboot config ( http://paste.ubuntu.com/6075719/ ).

    Source is chromeos-2013.04 branch from
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_party/coreboot . The
last commit is 747c728538785498b6d1aa7029a7673c91068ece.

    SeaBIOS, which is my payload, is firmware-link-2695.B branch from
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_party/seabios . The last
commit is 93d1fc99763baa363cbe1855b4533dfd4a1a0308.

    I'd appreciate it very much if someone can give me some pointers on
what I must do to get a working image. Thanks!

Liwei