[coreboot] Compiling for Pixel

Liwei xieliwei at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:44:22 CEST 2013

I was reading around and two of the things I came by, the OSCON 2013 slides
(
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eGPMu03vCxIO0a3oNX8Hmij_Qwwz6R6ViFC_1HlHOYQ/)
and a post on SeaBIOS's mailing list (
http://www.seabios.org/pipermail/seabios/2013-April/006136.html ) mentioned
pulling from the ChromiumOS's repos due to patches yet to be submitted to
the upstream one. I'll still give the upstream repos a try, but does anyone
know whether the upstream stuff are Link compatible?

Liwei