[coreboot] Tyan s2912-e (fam10h)

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Mon Sep 9 08:45:29 CEST 2013

Hello Mark,

I am not sure why you are booting from BIOS (and what kind of BIOS you are using?), but I do not see any necessity to boot from BIOS to Coreboot. You should boot from BIOS to GRUB, most probable.

It seems that your BIOS is working and booting, but not handing thread of execution to Coreboot. I would suggest to you to very carefully review your Coreboot settings (make menuconfig, what kind of CPU family you use there).

You can also post to us attached Coreboot .config for review. And yes, please, which BIOS (make, version)?

Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".