[coreboot] Fwd: crossgcc build fails

Marcello Stanisci stanisci.m at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 18:27:25 CEST 2013

Yes, this patch fixed it. The compilation process ends with no complaints.

Now,
I just want to build coreboot+coreinfo for Qemu but, following the howto in [1]
(and in [2]) I can't really figure out how to call the cross compiler
for a desired architecture.

How do you do it?

[1]: http://www.coreboot.org/Coreinfo
[2]: http://www.coreboot.org/Build_HOWTO