[coreboot] Calling the cross compiler

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sun Sep 29 12:20:30 CEST 2013

Am Sonntag, den 29.09.2013, 10:02 +0200 schrieb Marcello Stanisci:
> I built successfully the cross compiler but the procedure says only
> where the binaries of xgcc are located but nothing about calling them.
> What is the standard way to do it?
util/xcompile/xcompile gets run by the build system and writes
to .xcompile in your tree. The variables defined there are used for the
build process and should point to the cross compiler.

If you want to use it manually, i386-elf- is the typical prefix we use,
so the compiler is i386-elf-gcc.

Patrick