[coreboot] Chromium Upstreaming / Introduction

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 2 15:07:24 CEST 2014

Dear Isaac,

Am Dienstag, den 29.07.2014, 10:55 -0600 schrieb Isaac:

> I am currently working on helping the Chromium team get their coreboot
> patches upstreamed so I thought I should introduce myself to the community.
> My name is Isaac Christensen and I've been working for Sage Electronic
> Engineering since October.

welcome to coreboot and thank you very much for getting in contact with
the coreboot community!

> These will be my first pushes up to coreboot.org so if you have any
> comments on process or workflow feel free to let me know as I'm still
> learning.

As already commented on your change sets, I’d prefer if you could avoid
squashing commits. Kyösti made very good points, so I won’t repeat them.

Also it’d be great to at least address such review comments and not
ignore them and push the patches.

I am looking forward to the time when the future Chromium OS branches
can be rebased on the coreboot upstream master branches. ;-)

Thanks,

Paul