[coreboot] board_status.sh output from PC Engines ALIX 2c3

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 12 08:11:28 CEST 2014

Dear Sevan,

Am Dienstag, den 12.08.2014, 02:27 +0100 schrieb Sevan / Venture37:

> It seems that the status-to-wiki.sh script is broken, apart from being
> non-portable, it appears that the board model/manufacturer is being
> used as the date on Linux when run in a bash shell
>
> date: invalid date `yangtze'

[…]

Hmm, I have never seen this with `board_status.sh` on Debian. The last
time I tried was last Sunday I believe.

> Hence I couldn't follow through with making a submission so instead,
> I've uploaded the contents of the text files created by
> board_status.sh to pastebin if anyone is interested.
> http://pastebin.com/r4H5ceN7

Thanks a lot. Could you please enable CBMEM console (menu Console) and
time stamp capture (menu General)? Please check if CBMEM console is
enabled in your payload (GRUB/SeaBIOS) too.

Thanks,

Paul