[coreboot] Unable to start correctly coreboot on Asus f2a85-m REV 1.02

David Hubbard david.c.hubbard+coreboot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:11:56 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM, HacKurx <hackurx at gmail.com> wrote:

> > David wrote:
> > With just 1 stick in the A1 slot, please post a pastebin of the console
> > output.
>
> Perfect! It is perfectly detailed, the cpu is not recognized:
> http://pastebin.com/2Lbew82b

Great, this is another big step in the right direction. It would still be
helpful if you can post the details for this stick. You may also want to
post the output of "git diff" for others who may want to try Richland on
the F2A85-M.

At this point, you'll need to study the code and find out exactly where it
is dying. There may be someone who can spot it quickly, but I'm unsure of
exactly what the issue is. I do think the line "Initializing devices" may
mean that this is related to the devicetree code.

It has successfully run the first part of AGESA, specifically initializing
the memory controller, PCI-E, so you have a sort-of-working system.