[coreboot] would like list of user-ready Coreboot computers

Peter Link petelink1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 12:50:52 CET 2014

I've been following and promoting Coreboot for a few years now, but never have had a computer with one, since I'm not technical enough to do it myself.

I understand that the newer crop of Chromebooks has support for Coreboot, but then I still see many references to flashing it yourself.

Since the commercial availability of Coreboot is a big deal for many people, could someone in the project put  up a quick list of vendor-supplied (no hacking required) Coreboot machines, starting with the Chromebooks?

Thanks.

--pete link