[coreboot] Chromebox debugging.

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:41:09 CET 2014

On 01/24/2014 12:18 PM, Timothy Potter wrote:
> Sorry for not including all you asked for Kyösti,  I've not had much time
> to spend on this.  So you are saying if lsusb -v reports a 'Debug
> descriptor' I should be able to use that port as the EHCI debug port on the
> target?

Hi

I think my first reply was quite clear on what information I need to
assist you solve it. But I am too close to see if some obvious details
from my instructions were missing.

This is more easily solved if you come to discuss on #coreboot. You
should then write a tutorial for our wiki or at least reply here with
the steps were you went wrong the first time.

Kyösti