[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - october 2014 - official date set

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Jul 13 19:28:49 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I updated the dates to the proposed dates 16,17,18,19 of October. This are now
the fixed dates and won't change ever again.

The doodle link remains the same. I updated the list except for Paul Menzel
which I dont know if he could attend.

Please if you want to come, sign in in the doodle. It would help to know soonish
to make planning easier.

http://doodle.com/h6yar2mtxarvhv3x

The current plan is to start on Thursday and continue until Sunday. I will
create some more official program depending on the arrival/departure time.

So far I forsee the classic hackaton/hacking session with a social session in
the evening.

In the meanwhile I will try to get offer for some cheaper accodommation in the
student dormitory as the last time. If this does not work, I will try to find
something affordable.

Prague is reachable by plane (Vaclav Havel Airport) or by busses/cars/. If you
want to travel from nearby countries I can recommend the  http://zluty.cz - it
has nice buses and nice service too.

Looking forward to meet you all (again),

Thanks
Rudolf