[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - october 2014 - official date set

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Jul 13 19:28:49 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I updated the dates to the proposed dates 16,17,18,19 of October. This are now
the fixed dates and won't change ever again.

The doodle link remains the same. I updated the list except for Paul Menzel
which I dont know if he could attend.

Please if you want to come, sign in in the doodle. It would help to know soonish
to make planning easier.

The current plan is to start on Thursday and continue until Sunday. I will
create some more official program depending on the arrival/departure time.

So far I forsee the classic hackaton/hacking session with a social session in
the evening.

In the meanwhile I will try to get offer for some cheaper accodommation in the
student dormitory as the last time. If this does not work, I will try to find
something affordable.

Prague is reachable by plane (Vaclav Havel Airport) or by busses/cars/. If you
want to travel from nearby countries I can recommend the  http://zluty.cz - it
has nice buses and nice service too.

Looking forward to meet you all (again),