[coreboot] bios for ATOM E38XX

Ricardo Menzer ricardomenzer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 21:11:39 CEST 2014

Sorry, I forgot to include the contents of the ROM image:

ricardo at ricardo-VirtualBox:~/BAY_TRAIL_FSP_KIT/coreboot$
build/cbfstool build/coreboot.rom print
coreboot.rom: 8192 kB, bootblocksize 1024, romsize 8388608, offset 0x600000
alignment: 64 bytes

Name                           Offset     Type         Size
cmos_layout.bin                0x600000   cmos_layout  1132
pci8086,0f31.rom               0x6004c0   optionrom    65536
fallback/romstage              0x610500   stage        26364
fallback/ramstage              0x616c40   stage        58469
fallback/payload               0x625100   payload      118456
config                         0x642000   raw          4012
(empty)                        0x643000   null         839640
cpu_microcode_blob.bin         0x710000   microcode    104448
(empty)                        0x729840   null         616280
fsp.bin                        0x7bffc0   (unknown)    229376
(empty)                        0x7f8000   null         31640