[coreboot] Investigating the high pitched noise on the x60 tablet

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Fri Jun 6 21:34:28 CEST 2014

Hi Charles,

Am 06.06.2014 21:15, schrieb Charles Devereaux:
> it be possible to have an autopower on option ? I mean, as soon as the
> AC adapter is connecter, start booting - because I don't have a spare
> keyboard for this spare motherboard :-)
Look for power_on_after__fail. It's a CMOS/nvram option but since you're
developing you could hardcode it to your desired value at the places
it's used (should be in src/southbridge/intel/i82801gx/*.c)

However it's possible that some other component (eg. the EC) does the
power sequencing on that board...

Good luck on your bug hunt!
Patrick