[coreboot] Please upstream commits from Google Chromium repository (was: XHCI device disconnect on S3 standby)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 11 09:48:46 CEST 2014

Dear Matt,

Am Dienstag, den 10.06.2014, 19:28 -0500 schrieb Matt DeVillier:

[…]

> This is using upstream coreboot with the panther mainboard info pulled
> from the panther chromium branch.  I also pulled over any changes to
> the northbridge/haswell and southbridge/lynxpoint directories that
> hadn't made it back upstream yet.

it’d be great if you could push this work also to the upstream Gerrit
system for review. Quoting Ron Minnich [1]:

        I guess not, I no longer do coreboot full time, so can't say when it will
        go in. But it's visible in the chromium repo and IMHO it's pretty good
        code, worth taking.

        Really, those CLs are available for anyone to grab and test and push
        upstream. It doesn't have to just be Google people who do the job.

[…]

Thanks and good luck with solving the XHCI problem,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2014-June/078093.html