[coreboot] GSoC-2014 Coreboot project

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:57:32 CET 2014

well, vladimir, I would not be so discouraging. In fact if it is an
existing  mainboard, and you have not done coreboot before, I suggest doing
a port, and then doing something new with the port.

I'd like somebody to look at doing LinuxBIOS again, i.e. getting us back to
the point where we can embed linux in the flash as the payload. Patrick got
us a long way back toward getting that working, and it'd be nice to see it
finished.

ron