[coreboot] Changes to the coreboot Project Structure

mrnuke mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 08:26:33 CET 2014

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 07:34:32 AM Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
> On 23.03.2014 04:10, Peter Stuge wrote:
> > That isn't too different from creating a fork?
>
> Fork is better. With fork we don't have to deal with the same people who
> pushed the community out in the first place.

Can you guys stop fucking worrying about a fork for the time being? We'll fork
if we have to, but right now, we should be focused on refactoring the
development process. If we do the latter rather than the former, chances are
we'll find a mutually agreeable and better process.

Stop pulling out rulers and unzipping your pants.

Alex