[coreboot] ioapic dump tool

Zoran s s_zoran at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 08:17:09 CET 2014

Hello Ron, Marc (Jones),

I am wondering where IOAPIC code resides (somewhere on SouthBridge) for IVB?

Could you (or anybody) point to me the file where this code exists/lives, so I can inspect it and learn more about IOAPIC itself? This one is implemented usually on PCH, as my best understanding is, and passes MSIs to core LAPICs, via DMI links?

Thank you,
Zoran Stojsavljevic