[coreboot] [announce] coreboot for the 21st century

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sat Mar 29 08:41:31 CET 2014

Am Samstag, den 29.03.2014, 08:30 +0100 schrieb Vladimir
'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko:
> Do I get it correctly that your main problem is the heavy use of
> #include romcc requires? If so why don't we just create a file with
> #include's from all files from romstage-y? This will remove the #include
> needs.
There are also a bunch of places where we stick to some less than
perfect C code to accommodate romcc.

The #include *.c stuff is mostly the visible effect, not the cause.
Getting romcc raminits to compile self-contained (or with their own
specific *.c files to include) fixes both.

Patrick