[coreboot] ASUS F2A85-M (Pro)

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Mon May 5 22:55:21 CEST 2014

Hi Kete

Yes it looks like the ASUS F2A85-M is already phased out. It s a pity because I
always fix everything when it is already quite late.

I checked the PRO variant and it has other SuperIO chip and other ASIC chips for
the advanced overclocking. The board is very different from the coreboot
perspective, however there is still a chance that some basic things will work
out of the box if implemented as new board.

It would be the best if I could get this board to make it work. It depends on
your budget. I can try to help via email but it will be quite slow process
because the board is quite different.

Maybe someone else from coreboot community is willing to buy this board?

Thanks
Rudolf