[coreboot] List being treated as spam by Google Mail

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:49:17 CEST 2014

Hello!
Is there anything that can be done from everyone else's end to
convince Google Mail to stop trapping nearly everything I'm receiving
from the list as spam?

All of sudden 85 percent of the list is showing up there with the
outlandish claim that people are reporting the list contents as such.

After all I do note the footer that Mailman adds that shows the
obvious about the list including how to change the settings for my
entry, and even to leave the list should I want to do that.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com