[coreboot] sourcing 128MB flash chips for an X60 with coreboot

Charles Devereaux coreboot at guylhem.net
Tue Oct 28 23:38:48 CET 2014

Hello

No, I used Scott's link to get 2x only - I will let you know about the
results!

With 128 MB ie 16 megs, I should be able to fit a kernel, some modules, and
a busybox with some other basic tools.

Among other things, I wonder if it can improve the boot speed (I believe it
will make it worse, because a disk has a better read speed but I want to be
sure)

Thanks,
Charles