[coreboot] FSPInitiNot Returning

David Crammer dcrammer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:18:42 CET 2015

Hello All,

    I’m running into a rather strange error and I’m hoping someone has had
experience with this or may know about what I’m seeing.

I’m working with an Intel I5 5350U on an ADLINK platform.  I’m getting to
the part of the boot sequence where FspInit is called but it never returns
to the specified return function.  The system resets 3 times with a post
code (codes inserted before and in return function) indicating that it got
to the FspInit call and reset.  After the third time, it settles on a post
code of 0xBE.  I can’t find reference to the post code anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  In case anyone is interested, I’ll
reply with any updates.

--David Crammer