[coreboot] coreboot meeting this summer!

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Mar 12 20:07:58 CET 2015

* Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> [150312 19:29]:
> Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > I would like to organize a coreboot project meeting in San Jose,
> > California this summer.
> ..
> > If you are interested in joining this summer, if you have ideas, or
> > concerns, please contact me
>
> I think many individual contributors can't afford cross continent travel.
>
> Even if funding would be available I think travel to the US is
> unattractive for very many.

I absolutely agree with you, Peter. Hence it is a good idea to have
meetings on different continents, to open up to individual contributors
that can't afford to travel to Europe or the US. Traditionally there
were more meetings in Europe, so here's the opportunity to even things
out a little bit.

I hope that our European and Asian (and others!) parts of our community
feel encouraged to organize meetings where we can engage face to face.

Stefan