[coreboot] Automated test system: Nominations wanted

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineeringinc.com
Mon Mar 16 07:20:17 CET 2015

On 02/18/2015 05:14 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently planning to set up a test system with 5 (later up to 10)
> machines boot testing each new coreboot commit. This test system will be
> serviced (i.e. recovery from bricking) Mo-Fr during CET/CEST office hours.

Just wanted to mention that Raptor Engineering now has an automated test
stand for the ASUS KFSN4-DRE board, run nightly with automatic bricking
recovery.  It has two Opteron 2431 (AMD Family 10h, 6 core @ 2.4GHz)CPUs
and 6GB of DDR2-667 memory installed on Node 0.

Each successful test result is recorded to the board-status repository,
and each failure is reported to this list.

Enjoy!

--
Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering