[coreboot] How to do source code level debug of coreboot?

郭佳 yunyuaner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:22:42 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm porting coreboot to Intel C2000 Rangeley based board.
I've purchased Asset Arium ECM-XDP3e debugger, but the
support from provider is quite limited and I can't do source code
level debug using it.
I would like to ask:
(1) What is the coreboot binary with debug information? Shall I just
specify coreboot.rom in my debugger application, or there are separated
binary files, such as rom stage, ram stage and payloads?
(2) What is the load address of coreboot? Shall I adjust the symbol
table when coreboot is copied from ROM to RAM?

Regards,
Hook Guo