[coreboot] AGESA PI for Olivehill+

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Thu May 7 15:37:59 CEST 2015

Hello Wolfgang,

It is correct that you can't use this right away but the memory
configurations can be made. We have done this for several FT3B SoC based
boards.

We can do this for your board as well. Please contact me off-line if you
are interested.

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.

Ambachtstraat 23

5481 SM Schijndel

The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64

E : wvervoorn at eltan.com

W : http://www.eltan.com

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE
IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY
EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."