[coreboot] WG: AGESA PI for Olivehill+

Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp wmkamp at datakamp.de
Fri May 8 09:35:13 CEST 2015

Von: Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Mai 2015 09:34
An: 'Kyösti Mälkki'
Betreff: AW: [coreboot] AGESA PI for Olivehill+

I have SPD EEPROM on board. File is checked. But I think required DDR3 seed values are different between memory down star topology and SODIMM DDR3 modules in fly by topology. But in binary Pi  I see no way to change values. The only solution I see is to recompile AGESA and create a custom binary Pi. I can do this but is there anyone who has experience doing this way for coreboot?

Regards,
Wolfgang