[coreboot] REACTS standalone test systems available for purchase

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineeringinc.com
Thu May 14 15:44:35 CEST 2015

All,

As there has been some interest in the REACTS system on and off list, I
am copying the press release here:

Raptor Engineering is pleased to officially announce the addition of the
Raptor Engineering Automated Coreboot Test System (REACTS) to our
existing product lineup!

Please find detailed product information and documentation on our
website at:
https://secure.raptorengineeringinc.com/content/REACTS/intro.html

This is the same REACTS testing software that reports to the coreboot
mailing list, board-status repository, and Gerrit.  It has been bundled
with a small system management utility and packaged into an easy to use,
self-contained system.  This system is specifically designed for users
who want to continuously verify functionality of specific hardware
without the hassle of setting up and maintaining the requisite support
services.

To allow flexibility in test stand configuration, or for those who just
want to create their own system, the REACTS test software itself is
available to REACTS customers, licensed under the GNU Affero General
Public License v3!  Some restrictions apply, see the product page for
full details.

For a limited time, take $3,000 USD off the list price of your first
REACTS system purchase with the following promotional code:

COREBOOTREACTS15

This offer will expire June 1, 2015, so act now to secure introductory
pricing on this item.

Individuals wishing to offer public test results for certain hardware
may qualify for discounted or free annual licensing.  Contact Raptor
Engineering at sales at raptorengineeringinc.com with a description of the
hardware you would like to test for more information.

Raptor Engineering is also offering coreboot testing as a service!
Contact us with the hardware you would like tested, along with any
requirements such as whether the test results would be public or
private, and we will be glad to provide a quote.

Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering
+1 (415) 727-8645
http://www.raptorengineeringinc.com