[coreboot] coreboot conference 2015 invitation

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Sat Oct 3 03:43:16 CET 2015

Hello Silicon Valley folks,
Since I am not going to Germany this year, I plan to VC in so that I can
participate in the presentations. I figure that if others are interested in
viewing or giving presentations then this might be a good opportunity for a
little get-together.

Germany is 9 hours ahead of us so scheduling will be a bit awkward for
some. I was thinking of booking a conference room somewhere at Google in
Mountain View (likely somewhere close to the Sports Page ;-)). My tentative
plan is to start a Hangout at around 1:00am PDT on Saturday the 10th to
fill in some morning presentation slots in Germany.

Others around the world who wish to participate will be welcome to use our
Hangout, though # of connections is limited. You do not need an account
with Google, I will send the meeting link and accept requests to join.

E-mail me if you're interested in either joining in person or over
Hangouts. I'll add some info on the conference wiki page at
http://coreboot.org/coreboot_conference_Bonn_2015, too.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:12 PM, coreboot conference <
coreboot-conference at bsi.bund.de> wrote:

> Dear vendors, developers, users and interested parties,
>
> my apologies. I accidentally left out users as addressees.
>
> On behalf of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) Germany I
> would
> like to invite you to the coreboot conference and developer meeting on
> October 9-11 2015 in Bonn, Germany.
>
> This conference and developer meeting is geared towards manufacturers of
> hardware (processors, chipsets, mainboards and servers/ laptops/ tablets/
> desktops/ appliances) as well as developers of firmware with an interest in
> coreboot and the possibilities it offers as well as (potential) coreboot
> users. Both professionals and hobbyists are invited.
>
> Please see the full text of the invitation at
> http://coreboot.org/coreboot_conference_Bonn_2015
>
> Sincerely,
> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
> --
> Hailfinger, Carl-Daniel
> Section C 13 - Operating System and Application Security
> Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
>
> Godesberger Allee 185-189
> 53175 Bonn, Germany
> phone:    +49 (0)228 9582-5939
> fax:      +49 (0)228 9582-5400