[coreboot] Coreboot goodies

Maria Komar maria.s.komar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:18:29 CET 2016

Hello everybody,

I'm Maria, the person who provided cool stuff for Bonn coreboot meeting. If
you missed or didn't get something during the meeting (or you favourite cup
color was captured by unexpectedly appeared rival) feel free to contact me
and request stuff that you need. I hope It would be available for the next
meeting or earlier. Also if you have some great idea and don't know how to
get it /have no time for that, send me an email, I would be happy to think
about it too:)

So just that you know: I am making it only for fun and don't get any profit.

Best regards,

Maria