[coreboot] Using eMMC on Baytrail with FSP

Ben Gardner gardner.ben at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:36:32 CET 2016

Hi David,

I've been using eMMC with the baytrail FSP on the E3800 CPU without issue.
I don't recall doing anything special to get it to work under Linux.

Comparing my devicetree.cb with bayleybay_fsp shows these differences
related to eMMC.
I don't know if any of those are important.

register "PcdEMMC45DDR50Enabled"   = "EMMC45_DDR50_DISABLE"
register "PcdEMMC45HS200Enabled"     = "EMMC45_HS200_DISABLE"
register "PcdEMMC45RetuneTimerValue" = "EMMC45_RETURN_TIMER_DEFAULT"

I also have devices 0x11 and 0x12 turned off.

By "relevant" pins, I assume you mean GPIO_S0_SC[016] thru GPIO_S0_SC[026].

Ben