[coreboot] how to route IRQ4 (COM1) on LPC bus for bayleybay_fsp

Aaron Durbin adurbin at google.com
Fri Jan 15 20:49:31 CET 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:44 PM, benoit <benoit.sansoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As explained in my post, I am not using the UART located in the Baytrail
> SOC.
> I used an SIO for serial line connected to the LPC bus.
> So to have the IRQs of these serial lines, I obviuosly need to SERIRQ.
> The IRQEN is only for the COM1 located in the SOC.

I missed that part about the SIO. In the past on a bay trail project
we couldn't use SERIRQ because the LPC device and bay trail didn't
support the same SERIRQ frame sequence -- thus badness all around.
Have scoped the SERIRQ lines at all? Maybe the LPC device isn't
asserting? Or maybe SERIRQ isn't running at all.