[flashrom] Success: Flashrom r1060 on DFI LanParty JR X58 H3T6

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Jul 30 00:40:39 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:10:46PM +0200, Daniel Flinkmann wrote:
> Just want to pop up this Success-Story, as I never saw an answer that the mainboard
> was added to the list.

Thanks, updated the SST25VF080B status. Sorry for the delay.

Not sure if we can mark the board itself as tested as you did not use
the board as programmer per se in the usual way, but rather the SPI
header and a buspirate. We'll mark the buspirate as tested, this
needs some infrastructure fixes in flashrom, though.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org