[SerialICE] dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Dec 14 07:04:19 CET 2010

On 12/13/2010 08:28 PM, Joseph Smith wrote:

>> Good!

>>> Ok, if I copy it manually, where should I copy it to? Where is the
>>> correct location?
>>
>> Check where there are other .pc files. On my system (though not
>> Fedore) the folder is /usr/lib/pkgconfig
>>

> Ah ok thanks, looks like FC14 x86_64 uses:
>
> /usr/share/pkgconfig/
>
> and
>
> /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/

Well...log story short looks like I already had the lua rpm
installed....but I finally figured out I also needed the lua-devel
package.....That is why I only had half the install.....Curses! Mind
boggling why they have to split programs in half like that!

Well qemu is building fine now.

My question is if the FC14 x86_64 version of lua probably doesn't have
the serialice patches installed, does it matter? Will serialice still run?

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org