* Convert the NSC code to the common code structure all other Super I/Os use.
* Improve the --verbose output a bit more. Print the "Probing..." text for
all Super I/Os and if a Super I/O is not known, show the data we were
able to read from the chip (what data this is is very vendor/chip specific).
* Thus the common no_superio_found() is dropped, it's not useful.
The "read from 0x20" part was wrong for all Super I/Os other than the
NSC ones anyway.
* Winbond: For the 'olddevid' only use bits 3..0, mask away the others.
* SMSC: Print which ID registers we try to read (in --verbose mode).
* Minor cosmetic fixes.
* Rename PC8374 to PC8374L (as per datasheet).
* Rename probe_idregs_simple() to probe_idregs_nsc().
* Rename dump_readable_ns8374() to dump_readable_pc8374l().
Signed-off-by: Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Stefan Reinauer <email@example.com>