Import a slightly modified Bayou version into svn. This is based
on the last snapshot posted by Jordan Crouse. This commit is long
Changes by me include:
- Rename 'utils' to 'util' for consistency with our other projects.
- Move the main code out of src/* into the top-level directory.
- Add missing license headers to the following files:
Makefile, pbuilder/liblar/Makefile, util/pbuilder/Makefile.
- Dropped the util/pbuilder/lzma completely. I'm working on reusing
the lzma/ dir from v3 via svn:externals. Alas, this also means
that Bayou won't yet compile out of the box.
- Coding-style and white-space fixes (indent) for all files.
Signed-off-by: Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>