mpspec.h: Tweak the write_smp_table macro so that it is safe if passed a complex expression.
crt0.S.lb: Modified so that it is safe to include console.inc
console.c: Added print_debug_ and frieds which are non inline variants of the normal console functions
div64.h: Only include limits.h if ULONG_MAX is not defined and define ULONG_MAX on ppc
socket_754/Config.lb Conditionally set config chip.h
socket_940.c We don't need and #if CONFIG_CHIP_NAME we won't be linked in if there are no references.
slot_2/chip.h: The operations struct need to be spelled cpu_intelt_slot_2_ops
slot_2/slot2.c: The same spelling fix
socket_mPGA603/socket_mPGA603_400Mhz.c: and again
socket_mPGA604_533Mhz/Config.lb: Conditionally defing CONFIG_CHIP_NAME
socket_mPGA604_800Mhz/chip.h: Another spelling fix
socket_mPGA604_800Mhz.c and again
via/model_centaur/model_centaur_init.c: It's not an intel CPU so don't worry about Intel microcode uptdates
earlymtrr.c: Remove work around for older versions of romcc
pci_ids.h: More ids.
malloc.c: We don't need string.h any longer
uart8250.c: Be consistent when delcaring functions static inline
arima/hdama/mptable.c: Cleanup to be a little more consistent
- Talk about nodes not cpus (In preparation for dual cores)
- Remove clear_temp_row (as it is no longer needed)
- Demoted the failure messages to spew.
- Modified to gracefully handle failure (It should work now if cpus are removed)
- Handle the non-SMP case in verify_mp_capabilities
- Add clear_dead_routes which replaces clear_temp_row and does more
- Reorganize setup_coherent_ht_domain to cleanly handle failure.
- incoherent_ht.c: Clean up the indenation a little.
i8259.c: remove blank lines at the start of the file.
keyboard.c: Make pc_keyboard_init static
ramtest.c: Add a print out limiter, and cleanup the printout a little.
amd8111/Config.lb: Mention amd8111_smbus.c
amd8111_usb.c: Call the structure usb_ops not smbus_ops.
NSC/pc97307/chip.h: Fix spelling issue
pc97307/superio.c: Use &ops no &pnp_ops.
buildrom.c: Use braces around the body of a for loop. It's more maintainable.