Jump to navigation Jump to search
The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Thanks for your interest in Packard Bell Easynote LM85 (aka ms2290) port.
- Inserting headphones doesn't automatically turn off the speakers
Tested and works (http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=board-status.git;a=tree;f=packardbell/ms2290/4.0-6558-gb98ab4a/2014-08-01T17:32:20Z;hb=HEAD unless otherwise specified):
- RAM module combinations of 2G+2G
- Sound (speaker, headphones, internal mic)
- SD card slot
- Linux (through GRUB-as-payload)
- Wifi (minipcie slot)
- Video (only internal is tested)
- Battery indicator
- Thermal management
- Internal HDD
- suspend to RAM (S3)
- Windows (through SeaBIOS; you have to use extracted VGA blob, dumped from memory isn't good enough)
- Mic-in (probably works)
- Second MiniPCIe port
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA option rom (optional): you need it if you wantgraphics in SeaBIOS but most payloads should work without it (text mode or corebootfb mode)
- ME(Management Engine) => you do not have to touch it(just leave it where it is)
- EC(Embedded Controller) => you do not have to touch it(just leave it where it is)