The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Here is a list of known LinuxBIOS clusters. If you wish to be added to this list, please contact us.
- SC 2000 — The first LinuxBIOS cluster, built at SC 2000, now at LANL
- Ed — A 50 GFlops Compaq DS10 Alpha cluster, LANL
- Geoffrey (Website) — Upgrade of the first LinuxBIOS cluster
- SHREK (Website) — Simple Highly Reliable Embedded Komputer
- Bento (Website) — Cluster-in-a-lunchbox
- DQ (Website) — The rebuilt lunchbox
- MCR (Website) — Multiprogrammatic Capability Cluster, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Pinky (Website) — Single Evolucity chassis dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL
- Pinkish (Website) — 1 TeraFlop dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL
- Pink (Website) — A Science Appliance, 9.6 TeraFlop 1024-node dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL