Revision as of 01:50, 16 March 2005 by Bari
Here is a list of known LinuxBIOS clusters. If you wish to be added to this list, please contact us.
The Following Pages Are A Work In Progress
- The first LinuxBIOS cluster, built at SC 2000, now at LANL.
- Ed: A 50 GFlops Compaq DS10 Alpha cluster, LANL.
- Upgrade of the first LinuxBIOS cluster, Geoffrey.
- SHREK: Simple Highly Reliable Embedded Komputer
- Bento: cluster-in-a-lunchbox
- DQ: the rebuilt lunchbox
- MCR Multiprogrammatic Capability Cluster, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Pinky: single Evolucity chassis dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL
- Pinkish: 1 TeraFlop dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL
- Pink: A Science Appliance, 9.6 TeraFlop 1024-node dual 2.4 GHz P4 Myrinet cluster, LANL