Coreboot conference San Francisco 2016
The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Presentations from the 2016 coreboot conference in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Verified Boot: Surviving in the Internet of Insecure Things: Randall Spangler ( slides )
- Talos, Openpower, and the World Beyond X86: Timothy Pearson ( slides )
- EDK-II & CorebootPayloadPackage: Lee Leahy & Vincent Zimmer
- coreboot on ARM: Julius Werner
- KB9102 EC Firmware Reverse Engineering: Paul Kocialkowski
- An Open Source Embedded Controller: Bill Richardson ( slides )
Date and time
The date of the coreboot conference was Monday, June 13 to Thursday June 16, 2016.
This conference was hosted by the coreboot project and held in San Francisco, CA, USA at the Google office at 345 Spear St. Google has been a significant contributor to the coreboot project, and several key members of the community work for Google. Google's chromebooks and chromeboxes use coreboot as a significant piece of their verified boot security model.