This page lists publically available datasheets and programming guides from various vendors. It includes CPU, chipset, Super I/O, and many other datasheets.
If datasheets are expected to become public in the near future, they may get listed as well to make sure people know what to expect.
- 1 CPU
- 2 Northbridge
- 3 Southbridge
- 4 Super I/O
- 5 Other
- 6 Resources
- AMD Fam10 BKDG (BIOS and kernel developer's guide)
- AMD RS690 RRG (Register Reference Guide)
- AMD RS690 Databook
- AMD RS690M Databook
- AMD M690T/E Databook
- AMD RS780 Register Programming Requirements
- AMD RS780 ASIC Family Register Reference Guide
- AMD RS780E Databook
Apparently there are other docs as well, not sure if they provide any additional information or if they are part of the public documents above:
- AMD RD780 Register Reference Guide
- AMD RX780 Register Reference Guide
- AMD RD790 Register Programming Requirements (Publication #42462)
- AMD RD790 Register Reference Guide (Publication #42988)
- AMD RD790 BIOS Developer's Guide (Publication #43093)
Not public (yet?). However, some of the information may be contained in the public docs in the RS780 section.
- AMD RD890 BIOS Developer's Guide (Publication #43606)
- AMD RD890 Register Reference Guide (Publication #43607)
- 82815 Chipset Family
- 82815E Chipset Platform Design Guide
- 82815E Chipset Platform Design Guide update
VIA has a portal with some source code and datasheets.
- AMD SB600 RRG (Register Reference Guide)
- AMD SB600 RPR (Register Programming Requirements)
- AMD SB600 BDG (BIOS Developer's Guide)
- AMD SB600 Databook
- AMD SB700/710/750 Register Reference Guide
- AMD SB700/710/750 Register Programming Requirements
- AMD SB710 Databook
Not available yet, but here are the numbers for the documents we'd like to get. I found these numbers with a creative internet search.
- AMD SB800 Databook (Publication #44758)
Intel 82801BA/BAM (ICH2)
Winbond / Nuvoton
- ISA Super I/Os
- LPC Super I/O for Desktop & Server
- Advanced Super I/O for Desktop
- Advanced Super I/O for Notebook
(bought by Winbond, now Nuvoton)
- AMD public documents
- The AMD64 Embedded Processors and Chipset Linux Support web page features links to supported projects (like coreboot) and links to documentation.
There are many datasheet archives on the web which may have other (usually older) datasheets which already disappeared from vendor websites.