Difference between revisions of "Dell Latitude CPi A366XT"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Dell Latitude CPi A366XT laptop.)
|(11 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The '''Dell Latitude CPi A366XT''' is an older laptop with 440BX chipset. We're currently evaluating if it's possible to write
The '''Dell Latitude CPi A366XT''' is an older laptop with 440BX chipset. We're currently evaluating if it's possible to write support for it.
== Hardware ==
== Hardware ==
== Photos ==
== Photos ==
Latest revision as of 23:28, 10 July 2009
The Dell Latitude CPi A366XT is an older laptop with 440BX chipset. We're currently evaluating if it's possible to write coreboot support for it.
- Northbridge: Intel 82443BX (440BX)
- Southbridge: Intel 82371EB (PIIX4E)
- Super I/O: SMSC FDC37N958FR
- The Super I/O also "contains" the embedded controller (EC), which is an 8051 derivate.
- Audio/video controller: Neomagic NM2200 MagicGraph/MagicMedia 256AV
- PCMCIA controller: Texas Instruments PCI1225
- ROM/BIOS chip: AMD AM29F040B (PLCC, 512 KB, parallel protocol, socketed)
- Unfortunately you can not hot-swap a chip in this laptop, it'll immediately do a hard poweroff if you try it (the EC firmware, which is part of the flash chip, likely doesn't like you removing the chip).
-[0000:00]-+-00.0 Intel Corporation 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX Host bridge [8086:7190] +-01.0-[0000:01]--+-00.0 Neomagic Corporation NM2200 [MagicGraph 256AV] [10c8:0005] | \-00.1 Neomagic Corporation NM2200 [MagicMedia 256AV Audio] [10c8:8005] +-03.0 Texas Instruments PCI1225 [104c:ac1c] +-03.1 Texas Instruments PCI1225 [104c:ac1c] +-07.0 Intel Corporation 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ISA [8086:7110] +-07.1 Intel Corporation 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 IDE [8086:7111] +-07.2 Intel Corporation 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB [8086:7112] \-07.3 Intel Corporation 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ACPI [8086:7113]
processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 6 model name : Mobile Pentium II stepping : 10 cpu MHz : 363.984 cache size : 256 KB fdiv_bug : no hlt_bug : no f00f_bug : no coma_bug : no fpu : yes fpu_exception : yes cpuid level : 2 wp : yes flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr up bogomips : 728.89 clflush size : 32
|This work is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This work is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.|