The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Date and time
The coreboot conference is Monday, June 5 and Tuesday June 6, 2017.
An optional hacking day will follow on Wednesday June 7, 2017.
- Monday - Presentations: 9:00 - 17:00
- Tuesday - Presentations & Discussions: 9:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday - Hacking: 9:00 - 17:00
This conference is being hosted by the coreboot project and will be held in Denver CO, USA at:
Conference Days - June 5, 6
The Alliance Center is in Denver's LoDo (Lower Downtown) neighborhood, which has an incredible amount to do and see, so people are encouraged to come early to experience more of both Denver and Colorado in general.
Hacking Day - June 7
The Denver Central Library is located in Downtown Denver. It is a short free Mall Shuttle ride from the conference location and hotels in LoDo. We have a room reserved and may have access the the IdeaLab.
Signing up / Registration
- $300 for corporate conference attendees.
- $150 for non-corporate contributors.
- $75 for students
Getting to the convention
It's expected that most people will fly into Denver International Airport (DEN).
From there, there are a number of services that will take you to the downtown area:
- The A Line costs $9 to take you from the airport to Union station, where you can walk to your hotel
- Lyft or Uber ride service cost about $45 to downtown
- Taxi $60
If you are traveling from outside of the US and have a passport from a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), you may apply for an 'ESTA' Travel Authorization.
Getting Around Denver
- $50+ Hostel Fish
- $185+ Springhill Suites
- $200+ Nativ Hotel
- $325+ Oxford Hotel
- $339+ Crawford Hotel
- airbnb also has a number of listings in the area.
Food and drinks
We will be supplying coffee, lunch, and a variety of snacks and drinks throughout the convention.
We plan to go out for group dinners after each day's events are finished.
Breakfast will not be provided, so eat at your hotel or in one of the many fantastic restaurants in the area. There is a coffee shop at the Alliance Center for all your caffeine needs.
We will have an assortment of coreboot items available.
- Travel Cups
Things To Do
- Visit Denver
- Denver Breweries - open source + beer == awesome!
- RiNo Art District - Just North of LoDo
- Day Hikes Near Denver
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Eater- Denver - for foodies
- Pot, yes it is legal in CO. Dont' eat the entire edible.