The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Date and time
Presentations from the 2016 coreboot conference in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Coming of Age: 18 years of coreboot - Stefan Reinauer
- coreboot and the Software Freedom Conservancy - Martin Roth
- creating community - Nate Lappegaard
- Tianocore as a coreboot payload - Evelyn Huang & Logan Carlson
- How to make your hardware completely incompatible with coreboot - Ron Minnich
- The state of coreboot (according to git) - Martin Roth
- Coreboot for Dummies - Youness Alaoui (Purism)
- U-Root - Ron Minnich
- AMD and coreboot: History and future - Marshall Dawson
- How to create a trust anchor with coreboot: Trusted Computing vs Authenticated Code Modules - Philipp Deppenwiese
- Porting the W520 to coreboot - Charlotte++
- Tools, git, gerrit, jenkins, bug tracking and testing - Martin Roth
- Developer interviews - Marc Jones
Date and time
The coreboot conference was Monday, June 5 and Tuesday June 6, 2017.
This conference was hosted by the coreboot project and will be held in Denver CO, USA at:
The Alliance Center is in Denver's LoDo (Lower Downtown) neighborhood, which has an incredible amount to do and see, so people were encouraged to come early to experience more of both Denver and Colorado in general.