Revision as of 19:26, 20 June 2009 by PaulePanter (Add information. Layout and other things copied from LinuxTag_2008. Thanks Carl-Daniel!)
Hall 7.2a 106
Who will be there
What needs to be brought
- flat screen monitor
- Paul will bring a 17" flat screen.
- flyers, information material
- 4-in-1 Monitor switch
- ethernet switch
- power strip (1 for the booth)
- tools (screw driver, etc.)
- ethernet card which flashrom supports?
Ideas for presentation
- Make coreboot known to more people.
- Show flashrom and how it now also supports ethernet cards and SATA cards and runs also on BSD and Solaris.
- Get more developers.
- Get in touch with hardware manufactures.
- To catch the attention of the visitors, we should have a catchy slogan being displayed on the flat screen.
How to answer best the following questions?
- Is my board supported?
- We can say that additionally to AMD and VIA now even a rather recent board with an Intel chipset (Kontron_986LCD-M_mITX) is supported.
- But the main problem will be that AMD still has not yet released the code for their 780(?) chipsets. So only the VIA VX800 is a recent chipset(?).
- What benefit does it have?
- How do I profit from it?
- Is not hibernate/suspend the future?