The coreboot project currently runs two mailing lists:
- For questions and general information about coreboot, please subscribe to the coreboot mailing list. Note: This list currently gets an average of about 1000-1500 mails per month. If you're not subscribed, your post will be held temporarily for moderator approval (to combat spam).
- If you want to get brief news about coreboot's progress, please subscribe to the coreboot-announce mailing list. This list is moderated and will only get very few posts per month.
- Flashrom related mails are welcome at the coreboot mailing list. For emergencies, the moderated list email@example.com can be used. If you are not subscribed, please start the subject with [flashrom] (including brackets) to get your message approved automatically.
You can also contact us via IRC if you prefer that.
- A mailing list archive dating back as far as August 2002 can be found at http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/.
- A complete archive of the coreboot-announce list can be found at http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot-announce/.
- A searchable (but incomplete) archive is available at http://firstname.lastname@example.org/.
- Yet another (searchable) archive is available at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bios/.