The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
coreboot has become a remarkable firmware project providing an alternative to royalty based legacy BIOS implementations. This has often been a Sisyphean challenge in a hardware market that keeps bringing hundreds and hundreds of mainboards every year. No developer can even attempt to keep up with all of these boards.
If you sponsored hardware or development and are not mentioned on this list, please contact us so we can mention you here.
- AMD Embedded for contributing source code for numerous AMD processor, chipsets, and platforms.
- coresystems GmbH for development of the libpayload usb stack and many other source code contributions.
- Google, Inc., for sponsoring QA-related coreboot development.
- Raptor Engineering for work on AMD-based server platforms.
- Sage Electronic Engineering for developing AMD based platforms and as a coreboot GSoC mentor
- secunet Security Network AG for sponsoring i945 and notebook support development.
Vendors who have donated hardware