Difference between revisions of "Talk:FOSDEM 2012"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 23:25, 2 February 2012
Who is coming?
- Idwer Vollering
- Sven Schnelle
- Peter Stuge
- Rudolf Marek
- Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
Who brings what?
Xeon i5000 system + Thinkpad T60, both running coreboot
* Asus M2V-MX SE CPU + ATX PSU + keyboard + HDD (sata and IDE) * A8V-E SE + PCIe Radeon + port80 * bifferboard * USB serial * JTAG xilinx * flash chips
- Lots of power sockets and extension cords
- Bus Pirate
- HP 635 laptop
- Various flash chips
- Openbench Logic sniffer (if I can find it)
- Artec FlexyICE (if I can find it)
- 19" flat screen monitor with DVI+VGA incl. cables
- flashrom flyers
- posters (need to check if they are usable)
Stuff we need (please check if you can bring it)
- Thinkpad X60/T60 with working VGA out for the beamer so it can be demoed at the talk. (Preferably two of them.)
- Flyers for coreboot and flashrom. Who has the PDFs for our latest flyers (probably Carl-Daniel)?