Jump to navigation Jump to search
Relevant or possibly interesting talk(s):
Who is coming?
- Idwer Vollering
- Peter Stuge
- Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
- Vladimir Serbinenko
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Who brings what?
- 2x Lenovo power supplies (don't forget EU power cords)
- EHCI debug dongle (+cables)
- Buspirate (+cables)
- Pomona SOIC-8 clip
- 5 x SST 49LF008A
- 5 x SST 49LF160C
- Samsung Lumpy+charger
- USB serial port+nullmodem
- Buspirate (+cables), breadboard
- Pomona SOIC-8 clip
- 2x W25Q64 soic8 (and perhaps 2x soic8 converted to dip8)
- USB removable media
- 'USB' keyboard
- (when someone brings his/her asus f2a85-m board: an SSD with win7 installed)
- LET ME KNOW IF YOU BRING ONE :)
- Lots of power sockets and extension cords
- Bus Pirate
- HP 635 laptop
- Various flash chips
- Artec FlexyICE
- 19" flat screen monitor with DVI+VGA incl. cables
- flashrom flyers
- thousands of cables
I'll try to bring:
- My x60 (without batteries)
- My t60 (with my battery)
- A null modem cable
- An usb to serial adapter(standard voltage).
- A jack-jack audio cable for spkmodem
- My gpg fingerprint
- I am also able to create an ipxe bootable system rapidely, assuming that:
- I've access to the Internet
- The "client" computer has a way of storing ipxe, like:
- A NIC with a flash chip(shows off flashrom and seabios ability of loading option roms)
- A carrier PCI card(shows off the carrier feature).
- Or we could simply put ipxe into coreboot's flash.
- Putting it on a common storage device is not a good idea for attracting visitors.
I wonder if I should bring:
- My E350M1
- A programmer
- My pomona clip
- some flash chips for testing the programmers setups
- The fragile LPC dongle for the ALIX.1C
I can't bring
- The ALIX.1C: in use
- The M4A785T-M: too big
I'd like not to have to bring:
- The GTA04 which has:
- A standard voltage serial port and db9 connector.
- USB debug capabilities trough g_dbgp.
I'd like other people to bring:
- An x60 dock(I'll cary only a backpack)
- Their gpg fingerprint
- A soldering iron that works(full setup) would be nice, but not strictly needed.
Stuff we need (please check if you can bring it)
- Power supply units
- Flyers for coreboot and flashrom. Who has the PDFs for our latest flyers (probably Carl-Daniel)?
- CF/USB sticks/... to boot boards.
- supported recent AMD board
- supported small system (alix?)
- supported ARM board
- gpg fingerprints?